At Definiview.co.uk (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 2018 and The General data protection act (GDPR), (the Acts), the data controller is Definiview.co.uk, 94 St Johns Avenue, Bridlington, East Yorkshire, England, YO164NL.
This policy only applies to our site. If you leave our site via a link or otherwise, you will be subject to the policy of that website provider. We have no control over that policy or the terms of the website and you should check their policy before continuing to access the site.
By using our website Definiview.co.uk for any purpose, you agree that you are of the age 18 years or older.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU:
- We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information we call 3rd party audience data may be collected from you while you browse our website using Googles analytics data collection methods and details such as but not limited to age, interests and gender may be collected. This information will help us understand our visitors better and provide them with a more enjoyable browsing and shopping experience when visiting our site.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site Definiview.com (our site). This includes information such as but not limited to your name, billing/shipping address, telephone number etc provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our services, purchasing any of our products or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site. Some of this information we ask for is vital to us and is needed for you to be able to continue using our website.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs, operating system, browser usage and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and/or the resources that you access.
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
We may collect information about your computer, including but not limited to; when and where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual and we will not collect personal information in this way.
We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- Store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site or content according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognise you when you return to our site.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is stored on our hosts secure servers and any payment transactions if carried and/or personally identifying data send and requests will be encrypted to the best of our ability to do so with the help of 3rd parties including but limited to our hosting company. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our website, you are personally responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we endeavour to do our very best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
INFORMATION AND DATA USE
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To enable us to process secure online payments.
- To provide us with the ability to send the product/s to you that you have purchased on our site and in the most convenient way.
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by [post or telephone].
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please contact us and we will be happy to fulfil this request for you.
You are also permitted to contact us at any time for a request to permanently erase ALL of the data we hold on you and that is kept by us for no limited amount of time. This will of course include but is not limited to payment and shipping addresses and so please be aware a new account or guest purchase would have to be made should you want to make another purchase from our website again.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or to share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
Our site may contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Acts. Any access request will not be subject to any charge. To exercise this right please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.